Thursday, July 07, 2005

New Domain Name Works Now!!

So i did it. I got the domain www.defiradio.com from GoDaddy.com. They made it so easy and their console to manage my account is easy to use. Top notch guys, so if you're looking for a place to buy a domain name from, GoDaddy.com is it. And its cheap! =)

I have a temporary design up over at www.defiradio.com. Please tell me here or at defiradio.com - in the comments - which design you like more. I'm open to your suggestions/preferences.


I'm getting the music together for 11. Unfortunately the new setup isn't here yet. But we'll have it for 12. I promise! Please stay subscribe and stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Names
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home